Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Maggie's Underwear

Maggie brought this pair of Ian's underwear to me and insisted on wearing them so I put them on her. Maybe it's a sign that she wants to wear some of her own. Maybe I should get her some... ones a little more girly than Lighting Mc Queen and Mater. She thinks she is pretty hot stuff!!

I love this picture....just chillin' back her chair with a drink in her undies and necklaces!!

11 comments:

S Tippetts said...

Hey that is pretty funny!!!!

Alli said...

That is just funny! what a cutie. Kiersten potty trained all by herself.. she was young too! so maybe you have hope! :)

Me said...

i LOVE it. How cute.

Jed.Jessica.Carson.Bodie.Ammon said...

She is adorable. I need tips on potty training Carson. So tell me all you know Obi one Kanobe.

Jenni said...

These pictures are hilarious. Maggie is such a cute little girl.

Rach said...

Love the last picture...she still loves those necklaces eh? All she needs is APPLE beer in that sippy cup, and she would be set. :) :)

Kelli J. said...

So cute!!! I wish Luke would show some interest in potty training! Good luck with that!

Joel and Valerie said...

What a picture!! Such a perfect Kodak moment! I love it.

Nancy said...

Totally awesome!

Shawndel96 said...

Hahahahahaha! I love that last one! So funny.

We are going to do the nativity every year. It should get "better." I mean not the story, but the acting. Hahaha.

Happy Harrison said...

I love the last one too. It looks a little like "the man of the house relaxing while his woman fixes dinner." (except she's obviously not a man!)