Friday, January 16, 2009
I WANT A BATH
I remember not too long ago when Maggie would SCREAM her head off while having a bath. She hated them. Now she SCREAMS her head off if she hears the water running the tub and she can't get in. Like this morning for instance.....the kids were being good watching a show so I decided it was a good time to jump in the shower really quick. When Jared is not home and I need to shower, I usually leave the bathroom door open but put up the baby gate. I do this so I can hear the kids if there is a problem but they can't get in and cause problems (Maggie loves to unroll the toilet paper and play in the toilet). I was showering for probably just 2 minutes when I hear my lovely daughter yelling "BA, BA" at the gate (that is how she says bath). I peek out the curtain and tell her she had one last night and now it is mommy's turn. She was determined to have a "Ba" so she decided to try to take down the baby gate. I could hear her grunting in between her yelling "Ba's". I peeked out again and saw that she pretty much had the gate down and was trying to climb over it so the nice mom that I am I grabbed her and quickly undressed her and let her come in the shower. What a crazy water loving funny girl we have. Even though as a baby she hated bathing no she can't get enough of it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
As much as I like the fact that Sunshine's getting a little older, I'm not really looking forward to the time when she can tell me what she thinks, and be so vocal about it that I HAVE to listen.
What a good mommy you are. And good job on recording things like this, so that when she's a teenager and telling you that "you never let me do anything I want," you can pull up this post and say, "YES I DO!"
B tonight had her first "I love this bath". She has always liked her baths, but she finally is big enough that she splashed around and laughed at the sound. Oh to be young again...
I have a hard time getting in my shower time too, but not as hard as you. Good luck.
that's so funny! kids are lovely! your nice to grab her and put her in.. and what a smarty pants.. good luck with that one..:)
Post a Comment