Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A New Dress

Through my blog browsing (which I do fairly often) I came across a cute pattern of a dress for little girls. I decided to give it a go and try to make it for Maggie. It was fairly easy once I pieced the little squares together. It is a little big on her but that just means it will last longer. She wore it to church on Sunday and I got a few compliments. Here it is......What do you all think?


I tired to get picture of her wearing it but she did not want cooperate so this is the best I got. On Sunday I had her wear a long shirt underneath and it looked cute that way as well.

11 comments:

Bonnie Parks said...

Way cute! I think I was too occupied with my own squiggly toddler Sunday to notice, but I love the dress. You're amazing!

S Tippetts said...

Hey that turned out really cute. Someone just asked me if my girls could sew? I told them yes, and I guess you helped prove it. Good job!!

Me said...

Very good job. I want the pattern.

Becky said...

I am sooo impressed!!

Nancy said...

So cute! And you always said you'd just make quilts :)

Alli said...

SO CUTE!! You are so dang talented! I love it!!

montanadays said...

Love the dress! And Maggie looks so cute in it. I'd love a pattern for it.
I've also seen dresses made out of mens shirts. Here's the link
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=170402.0

Happy Harrison said...

Ditto. SO CUTE!!!

Jenni said...

Yet another thing you will have to teach me how to do.

Juli said...

How adorable!! It turned out super cute! Good job!

Natti said...

I love that dress! Great job!