Thursday, October 2, 2008
Our Evil Dinner
Last night when I served Ian dinner he was not very happy with me. He immediately started to whine when he looked at what we were having (it was only Sweet and Sour Meatballs with rice, nothing to strange). I told him that he if he wanted a snack later on he needed to eat his dinner. Oh the whining got louder. He then proceeded to tell me he was NOT going to eat his dinner because it was EVIL. Where does he come up with these things? We made him sit there and after a little while he asked if he could have some ketchup for his meatballs. I was nice and squirted some on his plate and you know what?......he ate all the meatballs but not the rice. I was satisfied with that!! He will eat just about anything if he can dip it in ketchup......GROSS!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like my HUSBAND! You'd think that grown-ups are better than kids, but not in my home. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE making food, but Clay won't eat half the stuff I make, he's just a picky eater.
All I have to say is good luck with Ian. Hopefully he gets better with age.
That is funny that he ate it. Jamen is going through something bad right now too. He is screaming and hitting:( NOt fun
Liz
hahaha. Sounds like kids for you! Wait until you have 3 kids wining and carring on about what you are having for dinner!! ugh.. YOu never satisfy them all!!
Post a Comment