I have wanted to learn how to can for a little while now and last night I finally got to learn. My friend from down the street knows how to can so I asked her if she could come and teach us a few of us who have been wanting to learn how to do it. It was so much easier than I was expecting, just very time consuming. We each only did about 6 or 7 jars of peaches which isn't a whole lot but now we all know what to do for next year when it is Peach Canning season again. I feel so accomplished and very domestic.
3 comments:
nice blog...hey its Ryan And Tenneal Howard. Here is our blog rthoward5.blogspot.com
Good job! iT isnt bad if you have lots of hands
liz
Yeah! Good job! The Stonewood 5th Ward is going to be a bunch of canning maniacs come next year. I'm so proud of you for learning!
Post a Comment