Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Day of Pre-School

Today Ian started pre-school. He didn't like it when I woke him up this morning but after I told him he was going to school he quickly got out of bed and didn't even throw a fit getting dressed. There were no tears shed by either one of us...YEAH!!!! I am just as excited for Ian to go to school as he is!!!












While waiting to leave for school Ian decided he wanted to write his name in his new Bob the Builder workbook. It's not perfect but hey I think it's pretty darn good for a 3 year old.

5 comments:

S Tippetts said...

WOW!!! That is really good!! He did a great job writing his name. He is so smart. I'm glad he was excited to go to pre-school.

BriAnne said...

Seriously Heather, you've got to be kidding me... Ian is such a bright child! Doesn't enjoy cake or ice cream and can already write... it's just too much! You're definitely doing something right!!! Way to go - he's lucky to have such good parents!

Alli said...

Oh that's to cute! What a doll!!

Jenni said...

I can't believe he is already in PreSchool. It seems like it wasn't that long ago that you were in the hospital with him. And WOW, he writes his name already.

Happy Harrison said...

Yay!!! I'm already counting the days. I have something like 1460 until H~ heads out the door for her first day of Pre-school. Congrats on the big day!