Yesterday we went to the Latino Festival in downtown Provo to see Jared's family hard at work selling their "Texas Twisters" drinks. We try to go and visit them when they are selling drinks at the fairs and festivals in the area. This was the only fair that we went to this year. It is nice to go and see them since we don't see them a whole lot, and it is nice to get a refreshing drink too!!
4 comments:
Looke like fun. I think I need one of those twister things right now.
Sounds like fun! You guys look cute!!
Okay, those Texas Twisters look really good. I love the picture of you and Jared. We need to figure out our Hot dog Roast sometime.
Why am I just now finding out that those things are made by your family?! I LOVE TEXAS TWISTERS!!! I don't allow myself to get them very often, ya know, cuz they're not very pocket book friendly, but when I do, I savor every sip. Clay thinks I'm retarded because it takes me like 2 days to drink one. Little does he know, I'm just making it last as long as I can!
Post a Comment