Today was a day of running some small errands...bank, post office, and the library. My kids love going to the library. We always get a ton of books and Ian gets to pick out 2 movies (that is all they will allow out at a time). He always seems to pick out either Bob the Builder or Thomas. Today he got one Bob the Builder and I made us also get Aladdin, it is Jared's favorite Disney movie. Ian wants to take home ALL the books but I try to tell him that that is impossible. We do however leave with about 25 to 30 books and I think that is enough. Believe or not we read all those books in just about 2 days. We end up going to library just about every week, I can only handle reading the books about 2 times.
For the past few days Ian has been obsessed with playing with Play Dough. The only problem is that we only had one can left and it was getting very dry. Trying to be the crafty fun mom that I want to be I turned on my handy dandy computer and Googled "Play Dough". I found a great recipe that was so easy and get this.....you color it will Kool Aid packs. I only made purple because that was the only thing of Kool Aid I had. Ian wants red and orange so we will have to make some more.
2 comments:
I really want to try this recipe out now. It doesn't seem to hard at all.
You are so crafty and amazing. You are so good at keeping your kids busy and entertained.
I still want to do the camp thing. We should start pestering the guys about this weekend (if that works for you).
You are so crafty! You go girl. sounds like a ton of fun!
Post a Comment