Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tea Time

Maggie got an early BiRThDaY present from the Cheek Family (my sister Cate and her family). They got her a Tinker Bell Tea Set. It is sooo cute and she really likes it. It is so fun to have some girly things around our house now. For the longest time all we had was cars, trucks, and trains. I am so excited to add dolls, tea sets, Barbies, and dress ups to the mix. Here are some pictures of our cute little Mags playing with her new tea set.......

4 comments:

S Tippetts said...

Maggie looks so cute! I'm glad to see she like the girly things.

Jenni said...

I love the tea set. And Hurray that your house will have girly things. I'll have to bring Lizzie over to have tea with Maggie.

Shawndel96 said...

She is so cute. Happy early birthday!

Nancy said...

Maggie looks so cute! How crazy that our girls are already a year old--somehow I still feel like I'm recovering from childbirth... :)

Happy Early Birthday, Maggie!