
So there is this girl who kind of stole my heart!
Maggie is 11 months old now and WOW time sure did fly by very fast. She will be one on August 1st. I just love this little girl. She is always happy and she has been a wonderful addition to our family. She is getting so big and doing so many new things. She is standing longer and longer each time she let goes of something.

She loves her brother so much and just gets this huge smile on her face when she sees him (don't know how long that will last, I know they fight sooner or later). I always wanted to have a little girl and now that I have one it has been a wish come true. She is just as cute as can be (at least we think so). I love all the dresses and bows. I am looking forward to her hair growing so we can our moments while I force her to sit there and have her hair done. I know we will probably have our moments of not getting along (I am dreading those teen years already) but I do love her very much.
Going through the struggles of trying to get pregnant is a very hard thing to go through. I am so grateful for the two children Heavenly Father has sent to our family. Ianwas an answer to many many prayers over a 2 year period. Maggie is our miracle surprise baby sent from heaven. I guess Heavenly Father knew exactly what we needed in our family.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, Heather. When I saw the second picture of Maggie it immediately brought on happy tears. At that angle she looks exactly like you at that age. I think she does look like you but that particular picture, spit'n image of you. Oh and that was a really nice journal entry.
Those are beautiful pictures!
She is so cute. Thank you for sharing your love for your little girl and your family.
Oh heather, she is a doll! I am so happy for you that you have your two darling little kids! Kids are my joy even if they bring trials along with them! haha. Very cute!
Post a Comment