Today it was hot enough so I decided to finally break out the pool and let the kids have fun. I don't know what it is but Ian's favorite thing to do is to dump water on Maggie's head. This is why he is not allowed to bathe with her, but what am I gonna do? I can't deprive him of the pool that's not fair....maybe I will have to take the time out route and just hope he will learn not to dump water on her head. The funny thing about it is whenever I tell him to stop he says "but she likes it, it makes her laugh" and it does but I just don't want him dumping water on her all the time. Here are some pictures of the kids having fun in the water!!!!

4 comments:
What a cute swimsuit Maggie has!
Maggie is getting so big. I need to come and see you guys and we should go to the pool sometime. The kids looked like they had so much fun in the little pool.
Your children are adorable! I can't wait to take Hannah to the pool. I bought her a swimming suit, but I think she is still just a little too young.
Looks like they had some FUN!!!!
I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Cute kids, I lov'm.
Post a Comment