We got Jared an idock for his ipod
Monday, June 16, 2008
Father's Day
We had a nice very low key Father's Day. Our day started out with going to church. The kids were actually somewhat behaved this time, thank goodness. Ian is getting better at being reverent and will even fold him arms when the prayers are being said. I know it was Father's Day and all but Jared was so nice to keep an eye on the kids while I took a good nap. I was so tired from working 8 hours the day before. I did wake up and make dinner. I made Chicken Bruschetta Pasta for the first time and it turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. The rest of the evening consisted of Jared and I taking turns playing Cooties, Candyland, and Memory with Ian. After putting the kids to bed I stayed up to work the "Quiet Book" I am making and Jared played games on the computer. All in all it was a very nice relaxing day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Father's day, Jared. Your kids really love you. What more could you want? Thanks for being a great dad.
Post a Comment