Maggie stuck in the stroller like always
Now comes the part about "The Naked Boy". After the aquarium we went to lunch and then headed home. When we got home I noticed that the grass in the backyard was looking a little dry so I turned the sprinkler on. My friend Jenny came over with her kids to get some hair cuts. We sent some of the kids in the backyard and told them NOT to play in the sprinkler. While cutting Jenny's hair I turned around and could see into the backyard. Right when I turned I saw Ian running around in just his underwear. He said that one of the girls threw his Nemo fish by the sprinkler and he wanted to get it so he took his shirt and shorts off. We were all laughing at him. He put his shorts back on for a little while and then we heard all the girls laughing. Ian decided he wanted to run through the sprinklers again but this time he took it ALL off. We were all laughing.....what else could we do? At least it was jus tin our backyard and not out at the public swimming pool!!!!
4 comments:
Would have loved to come! You look like it was a lot of fun!
Unfortunately, today was "one of those days." It started at 3 AM and just didn't really get better until after Rachel took a nap (at NOON!)
Next time ;)
Oh, and Ian's hair is stylin'! He looks so old! And Rachel's smile is killer in that first photo. Wow!
Ya, gotta love that Ian. What a character!!!! Maybe he thought he would get in trouble if he got his clothes wet. What happen to a pictuer of that event? (jk)
You are so lucky to have so many things you can go and do with the kids.
Hey I like Ian's Shirt. Jacob just got the same one. Are they from Mom!
Wow! Ian is a streaker in the making! Good thing Jenny's girls have a brother now so you guys didn't have to field questions on the difference between boys and girls...LOL!
BTW....I LOVE Jenny's new haircut. So cute!
Post a Comment