Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Planting a Garden

I am finally trying to get a little garden going. The kids and I went and got 5, yes 5, tomato plants. We all LOVE home grown tomatoes. We also got a pepper plant. I love making salsa throughout the summer so I thought that I would try to grow peppers as well. We also are going to try to grow some peas for Jared and the kids (I hate peas). I just hope I don't kill these plants and we will able to get food from them.

watering our plants

We have been loving our new grass. It has been so nice to be able to send Ian outside to play.  Maggie also loves being outside. She will sit in the grass and try to eat it. She also tries to crawl across the patio, wouldn't you think it would hurt?

No comments: