Thursday, May 1, 2008

My New Stove!!

Yeah!!!!! I am so excited because this evening we went and purchased a new stove. I have wanted a new one for a long time now. This evening while I was making dinner I was looking at our 20 year old stove and just kept thinking this thing is soooo gross we need a new one so bad. I had the RC Willey Ad on the counter and decided to take a look through it and just dream about the one I would get. When Jared got home he asked what my plans were for the night and I replied with the answer of "Let's go buy a new stove!". To my luck he said "OK" so after we ate dinner we packed the kids up and gave our money to RC Willey.

It will be so nice cooking on a new stove. We got one of those "Flat Top Electric Stoves" and I am just sure it will be so nice and easy to clean up. No more dealing with those stupid drip pan thingys. It is also a self-cleaning oven which is very nice because I have to admit the only time my oven got cleaned was when my mom would come to visit (thanks mom). It has a delay bake feature and a super capacity oven. I can hardly wait to use it.....it will be delivered on Saturday while I am work. I am already trying to decide what the first meal I will cook on it should be!!

I am just soooo excited to finally have a new stove!!!

3 comments:

S Tippetts said...

That's great. Have fun trying it out.

Juli said...

You'll love the flat top stove! Did you guys pay an arm and a leg for it? Enjoy!!

So when are you coming to Cali? We will definitely have to get together. Our kids haven't seen each other for so long, and I'm excited to see them all together! Let me know!!! Talk to you soon!!

Jenni said...

Hurray for the new stove. I hope you are loving it and making some very tasty dream dinners on it.