Saturday, April 26, 2008
Let's Go Fly A Kite
Ian got 3 kites for his birthday and has wanted to go fly them ever since. We just have been putting it off. Today it was a little windy so Jared took the plunge and pulled them out. Ian thought he was soooo cool....he was going to go fly kites with Daddy. They went out into the park behind our house. I don't think Ian really understood the concept of it all at first because every time Jared would get it up in the air a little Ian would let out a shriek and try to "Catch" the tail and pull the kite down.




Maggie was not too sure about sitting in the grass. This was only her second time sitting in it and she doesn't really like it. She sure does like being outside though. If she would just learn to crawl the correct way (she just army crawls) I might let her out more but until then she will just have to watch from the sidelines. Oh and please ignore the food on her face, I guess I didn't get her face cleaned off as well as I thought I did!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is too funny with Ian.
Maggie looks so cute in these pictures.
Post a Comment