Today the kids and I took advantage of our Thanksgiving Point Pass and the great weather. I decided that we would check out the Children's Garden. It was pretty fun. They have a huge Noah's Ark and when the weather warms up more there is water all around it for the kids to play in. Ian had a lot of fun looking for the animals. They have Bronzed animals everywhere. They also had a few caves that Ian thought was pretty cool, but not the one with the bear in it. One of the caves had a big "fake" bear in it and it actually growls and makes bear noises. The mean mom that I am I forced Ian to touched it and he freaked out. He thought it was real (it doesn't look real AT all) because of the noises it was making. They had a gate opened connecting the Children's Garden and the regular Gardens so we went over and looked at the amazing water falls they have. There is also a huge grassy hill that Ian wanted to run down but I wouldn't let him, I was afraid he would get going and tumble rolling all they way down and I didn't want to have go down there to get him. If you are in the area I suggest you all should go for something fun to go do.....we sure had fun!!!!
2 comments:
Hi
I watched this whole slide show. I love it! I know it was months ago but it is new to me! :)
Post a Comment