Thursday, March 6, 2008

Our Little Drama Queen

I have heard people say that girls are more dramatic than boys and tonight I found that statement to be very true. Lately I have been bathing the kids together (it saves on water).  Ian likes to take a bath with his sister, he says he needs to help me wash her. He has been given the assignment of washing her feet although he sometimes takes it upon himself to dump a cup full of water on her head and then he gets in trouble.

Tonight I washed both kids and let them play in the water for a little bit like I always do. I was tired of sitting there so I told Maggie it was time to get to out. She did not like that one bit. As soon as she saw her towel she started screaming and when I say screaming I mean SCREAMING. She DID NOT want to get out of that bath tub. I think she is starting to realize that even though I make her get out Ian still gets to stay in and play for a little while longer (but with him I don't have to sit there the whole to make sure he doesn't drown). I think she doesn't like that, she wants to play too. Oh my goodness she screamed for about 20 minutes straight and all because I took her out of the bathtub. She was screaming so loud and hard that her face was bright red and she had a ton of tears coming down her cheek.

Sometimes Ian cries because we make him get out of the tub but never anything like this.  Maggie is definitely a DRAMA QUEEN....oh heaven help us!!!!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Girls will be girls! :)