I went to work today, the first time in 2 years and boy does my body ache. I only worked a 5 hour shift but that was long enough to make me feel like an old lady who can hardly move. I was very busy and hardly sat down the whole I was there. I am definitely working at least 3 more Saturdays in the month of April. I think they needed help in May too but I probably won't be able to because Jared might be going on a business trip.
While I was at work Jared successfully took care of the kids. There were no broken bones or stitches when I got home. He took them, along with his Joe and son William to the Bean Museum and Mc Donald's. They had fun. He even took pictures... what a good daddy.
4 comments:
I'm sorry your day was so busy. Thank goodness you didn't agree to an 8 hour shift.
I'm very impressed that Jared took the kids to the Zoo (something I cannot see Zach doing).
Well I'm glad to know that everything worked out with you going back to work Heather.
Way to go Jared! I never had any doubts that you would do anything less than be a GREAT Daddy!!!
Wow HEather! You are so much braver than I am...I know I would hate going back to work. Especially when you are standing teh whole time. Did Maggie miss you?
Rachel - Yes I missed my kids. It was hard being away from Maggie that long but I survived. I think it makes it a little easier for me just because I know it is not a permanent thing - I won't be doing this forever just 3 more saturdays.
Post a Comment