Every time I look at her I just want to cry. She has been a real trooper though she acts like it doesn't even bother her. We just pray that she get through this and soon!! I hope these pictures don't scare anyone away and doesn't make anyone cry.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Maggie's Rash Continues
Here is a Maggie update. She woke up this morning with a fever of 101.5 and her face was so swollen she couldn't open her eyes all the way. I of course freaked out and had to wait until the doctors office opened to talk to someone about what to do. I gave the oral steroid the doctor prescribed to her last night and when I saw how swollen her face was this morning I was afraid that maybe she was having an allergic reaction to that medication as well. The nurse reassured me that it was OK to give the medicine along with Benedryl and some Motrin, she needed the medicine to get better. The nurse said that if the swelling hadn't gone away in a few hours then I should take her in. Luckily the swelling went down a little but when she woke up from her afternoon nap she was swollen again but not as bad.
Every time I look at her I just want to cry. She has been a real trooper though she acts like it doesn't even bother her. We just pray that she get through this and soon!! I hope these pictures don't scare anyone away and doesn't make anyone cry.


Every time I look at her I just want to cry. She has been a real trooper though she acts like it doesn't even bother her. We just pray that she get through this and soon!! I hope these pictures don't scare anyone away and doesn't make anyone cry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Poor little Maggie. At least she isn't itching and in pain. I hope it all goes away in a few days. Are you worried about taking her this weekend?
Heather! It looks WAY worse than you described! It makes me so sad. I hope she feels better soon.
Heather,
I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I'll keep little Maggie in my prayers.
Hey Heather, I found your blog from Melissa's. I think it has offically been forever since I have seen your family! Cute Kids! I must say that is an impressive Rash. Hailey had one similar all over her body but it was a reaction to her immunizations. I am so glad to be able to keep in touch with you guys!
Michelle
Post a Comment