Thursday, February 7, 2008

Snowball Fight!!

Today Jared took Ian outside to play in the snow and to try to have a snowball fight. Jared ended up taking the snow shovel and using it to throw snow on Ian.
 
Trying to put some snow in his shovel

Jared is getting ready to nail Ian with some snow

Watch out .....here comes some snow!!!


I think this boy has had enough, that snow is cold!

And this is what Maggie was doing during all this....chewing on a toy, her new favorite past time

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Ah, yes, I see. Jared would be one to taunt a child with keys, just as Andrew would be one to use a shovel to catapult snow at their own child.

That's definitely something Andrew would do!

Bonnie Parks said...

Amy and Maggie both. Chewing (gnawing really) on a toy, on a book, the sheet, a diaper, anything within reach. But all time favorite: her pointer finger closely followed by some other combination of her own fingers.

Jared Buchanan said...

He was laughing until the very end, I swear. :)