Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Out of the Mouth of Ian

Ian says some pretty funny stuff sometimes and this is what came out of his mouth today:

I made pizza for lunch and Ian was eating away while watching....can you guess, YES of course a Thomas show, that is all he watches these days. He loves the songs that they sing on them. A song came on and Ian turned to me and said:
"I have to wait Mom."

I then replied "Wait for what?"

"I just have to wait."

I then realized what he had to wait for.

I said to him "Oh you have to wait for the song to be over?"

He said "Yes" and then belted out the song that was playing.

He sang the whole song and when it was over he ate his pizza all gone. When he was a baby I would always think about how I couldn't wait for him to talk and say all those funny things kids say. Well here I am, Ian talks ALL the time and says a lot of funny things.

No comments: