Maggie is feeling better. We think her ear infections are clearing up. We have been doing about 4 breathing treatments on her a day and it definitely seems to be helping her RSV clear up. She actually does pretty good during her breathers. We sit her in her Bumbo and distract her with a toy or two. She still sounds a little raspy but she smiles and laughs even though she is sick. I think I am going to go crazy not being able to take her out. Being stuck in the house all day with the kids is not all that fun. Jared stayed home from work today to help out. Jared kept Maggie while Ian and I went to run a few errands. I think he enjoyed getting out of the house just as much as I did. Even though Maggie sounds like she is getting better we don't want to take any chances of her getting worse so we are keeping her indoors for a little while longer.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Slowly Getting Better
Maggie is feeling better. We think her ear infections are clearing up. We have been doing about 4 breathing treatments on her a day and it definitely seems to be helping her RSV clear up. She actually does pretty good during her breathers. We sit her in her Bumbo and distract her with a toy or two. She still sounds a little raspy but she smiles and laughs even though she is sick. I think I am going to go crazy not being able to take her out. Being stuck in the house all day with the kids is not all that fun. Jared stayed home from work today to help out. Jared kept Maggie while Ian and I went to run a few errands. I think he enjoyed getting out of the house just as much as I did. Even though Maggie sounds like she is getting better we don't want to take any chances of her getting worse so we are keeping her indoors for a little while longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad things are looking better. It stinks that you are stuck inside all day. Poor Ian too. But at least her RSV isn't getting worst.
Maggie looks so cute in the seat! I can't believe how big she is getting.
Mom Tippetts
Post a Comment