Tuesday, January 29, 2008

6 Month Check Up

Maggie will be 6 months old on Friday the 1st. We had her 6 month check up today and here are her stats....she weighs 14 pounds 8 ounces (22%), 26 inches long (61%), and her head is 43.7cm (80%). She started really rolling over a few days ago. Before all she could do was roll once from her tummy to her back but now she can make it across the room.

I was curious at what Ian was at his 6 month check up so I went and found his records and he weighed 17 pounds 14 ounces, he was 27 inches long and his head was 44.5 cm. Well Maggie is definitely smaller than her brother was. Maybe it's because I haven't really started her on food yet and when Ian was 6 months old he was eating cereal and baby food and he was on formula.

Maggie also got one shot today (DTaP) and I was surprised because she didn't even cry, she just let out a little grunt thing and that is all. Last time she got a shot she screamed for about 10 minutes straight. I think she is teething too because anything she can get her little hands on she puts in her mouth. The doctor looked in her mouth and didn't see any teeth coming through yet but it could take awhile.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Little, little baby! She's so cute!