Saturday, January 26, 2008
Date Night
Last night Jared and I actually went on a long awaited date. Fennie (Jared's sister) and Ashlin came over to watch the kids. The kids love it when they come over. Jared and I went to the movies to see 27 Dresses. While waiting for the movie to start I was trying to think of the last movie I saw at the theatre. After thinking for a while I came up with Harry Potter, which was back in July and I was 8 months pregnant. It was nice to sit through the whole movie and not have to get up 2 or 3 times to make a trip to the little girls room. Anyways, I really enjoyed the movie and Jared said that it was pretty good, for a chick flick. Now I just hope it doesn't take us another 7 months to get back to the movies. Afterwards we went over to Red Robin to get dessert but I ended up getting a whole meal because I hadn't had dinner yet and was starving. I am so glad that we were able to go out and enjoy ourselves, it's been a long time since we were able to go out without the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations! :) Let me know if you ever need a sitter--that's what our little co-op is for!
Zach refuses to see that movie with me. Maybe I can talk him into it now that Jared thought it was okay.
It's crazy because I just watched Juli's kids on Saturday so they could go to that show too. Glad you were able to get out!
Ummm...thanks for mentioning the Fowlers...weren't we there too?
Post a Comment