Sunday, December 23, 2007

Where's the Potty?

For the past 3 years we have been getting with our friends Scott and Jenny Fowler very regularly to play games. We do this because it is fun and we don't have to find a babysitter. We get together about 2 to 3 times a month. We laugh now because when we started they only had 2 girls, Madison and Hannah. A little later we added Ian and then 6 months later they added Allie. Now Maggie has joined the crew and to follow suit Jenny will having a boy in about 3 months. So here we are 3 years and 4 kids later.

Anyways.....

As most of you know we have been potty training Ian for sometime now and ever since we got back form California he has been doing so well. He can go in and do it all by himself. I am such a proud mommy. I don't know what it is but every time we go over to the Fowler's without fail Ian goes and poops his pants (of course it always happens right after I tell them about how well he has been that week and has had no accidents - go figure!). I get so mad because he does so well all time except for at their house. I guess their house is too exciting and he forgets that he needs to go.

Now if I can just get through one night at their house poop free I will feel like an accomplished mom!!!!!

No comments: