Sunday, December 30, 2007

First Cereal

Maggie will be 5 months old in two days(on January 1st). I finally decided it was time that she was introduced to baby food. The doctors recommend that they start out with pretty runny rice cereal. Last night Maggie and I went out and bought her some cereal and apple juice. I have never eaten baby cereal but I can just imagine it not tasting all that good so we decided to mix it with some apple juice, that's how Ian liked it. Here a few pictures to document the occasion.

Here she is after the first bite, she doesn't seem to mind it!!

Here she is grabbing my finger and pulling it towards her mouth, she just can't enough of it!!

Yummy Yummy to my Tummy

I love my cereal

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Yay for Maggie! Her little outfit was adorable today, by the way!

buchananclan said...

Oh thanks, I love that outfit too but it is her blowout outfit. Every time she wears it she had a major blowout. We have been lucky today, so far no blowout, keep your fingers crossed!!!