
Today was Maggie's 4 month check up. I am proud to report that she weighs 12 lbs. 3 oz. and is 24.8 inches long. Her doctor says that she is doing great. She had only one vaccination (PCV) done today which I think was harder on me than her. I cried more than she did. I have had a hard time dealing with this vaccination thing. With Ian I didn't think twice about them but now with Maggie I have done my research and know all about vaccinations.
Here is a list of things that Sassafrass
can do at 4 months:
*SMILE
*ROLL OVER (ONLY WHEN SHE WANTS TO)
*COO
*LAUGH & GIGGLE (I LOVE IT WHEN SHE BELLY LAUGHS)
*GET PEOPLE'S ATTENTION WITH HER PRETTY BLUE EYES
*EXERCISE HER LUNGS VERY WELL
*SIT IN HER EXERSAUCER
*FOLLOW MOM
*RESPONDS TO HER NAME
can do at 4 months:
*SMILE
*ROLL OVER (ONLY WHEN SHE WANTS TO)
*COO
*LAUGH & GIGGLE (I LOVE IT WHEN SHE BELLY LAUGHS)
*GET PEOPLE'S ATTENTION WITH HER PRETTY BLUE EYES
*EXERCISE HER LUNGS VERY WELL
*SIT IN HER EXERSAUCER
*FOLLOW MOM
*RESPONDS TO HER NAME
*DROOLS VERY WELL
3 comments:
Wow! Maggie is so little still...I'm a little jealous of her size. Rachel is quite a chore to lug around!
I can't believe she is already doing all that. Oh and I love the picture of her wearing the glasses.
Aww, Cody's check up is in 2 weeks. His 4 month check up. I am sort of excited forti. I forgot about the shot part. Aaah.
Post a Comment