Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween!

Halloween was fun this year. Ian actually understood what was going on. He loved being Bob the Builder, well just playing with his new tool belt. We went and saw Grandma Memmott on her bus and then we went Trick or Treating at Auntie Fennie's work. Jared stayed home with Maggie while I took Ian out Trick or Treating through the neighborhoods. He was really funny about it. When we would walk up to the front doors and there were pumpkins out he would say "Wow really cool Pumpkins Mom". He was also very polite and said thank you to everyone who gave him candy. About being out for a hour and half way through the neighborhood Ian fell and skinned his knee. After that he wanted me to carry him and kept saying that he wanted to go to bed. So the wonderful mommy that I am I carried my 30 pound Bob the Builder all the way home, and to make matters worse he fell asleep on my shoulder. We came home to a screaming hungry baby and a frustrated Daddy. I took the baby and Jared put Ian to bed. Can't wait until next year!!!!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

So cute! Ian made a perfect Bob the Builder and Maggie was a very cute sweet pea. Loved it! Thank you for the soup recipe. It was a hit at dinner tonight.