Wednesday, July 24, 2013

so what wednesday

so what if...

I am addicted to dumb shows on abc Family like "The Secret Life of the American Teenager"
I don't enjoy making dinner especially when it's so stinkin' hot out
all I want to eat lately is chips and salsa (well anything mexican will suffice)
I let Mr. Smarty Pants spend too much of his day playing video games
I do that because I get tired of him bugging me
my downstairs floor is super dirty and I don't have the desire or energy to clean it
I am looking forward to school starting again

there you have it my random "so what" thoughts

2 comments:

Sadie Lady said...

I think it is the summer slump. I am totally ignoring the laundry and the vacuuming....that is until it gets crazy and then it makes me crazy and then I get mad. UGH!

S Tippetts said...

I feel there right with you. I have been totally the same this summer, except I don't have any children telling me they are board, or asking for something to do all day. Instead I just sat around "several" days this summer doing "nothing". Now my summer is GONE! Back to work in 4 more days.