Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years 2013

We spent New Years with our good friend the Fowler's playing games and eating yummy food.


and even Sassafrass got her Midnight New Year's Kiss
 
 
We realized this New Year's that we are getting old because trying to stay awake
until midnight was very hard as we were all very tired.
 
I usually try to make to resolutions or things to work on for the year.
I have thought about this the last week or two and here is what I came up with
 
1. To get healthy. I have already lost 30 lbs this past year and hope to lose another 20-30 this year.
2. To spend more time wiht the family doing fun things and creating memories.
3. To spend individual time with each of my kiddos.
4. To fellowship those around us. (I've got some plans up my sleeve)
5. Work really really hard to get out of debt.
 
Well there we have it.
Happy New Year's.....here's to a GREAT 2013 
 

1 comment:

Happy Harrison said...

I love your goals. I think you're so awesome for the time and energy you've put into getting into shape. That's seriously a huge accomplishment!! Well done, and good luck!!