Friday, November 30, 2012

November Photo Dump

Since our camera is working I have resorted to document our lives using my phone camera.
 
It's the last day of November and I realized I have hardly documented anything.
 
So here it goes:

This little girl is OBSESSED with Dora.
She is constantly asking to watch a show, which means Dora.
She even sneaks the kindle, ipad, or our phones and knows how to find Dora on Netflix.
You can often find her sitting in her closet with it closed watching her beloved Dora.

For Thanksgiving this year we headed down to Jared's mom's house for the day.
It was a nice day.
It was relaxing and non-chaotic.
The food was delicious.

 Here are the kids waiting for their feast.

 The kids had to find creative ways to keep themselves busy at Grandma's.

Sweets loved walking around in these wooden shoes.
 
I am always up for a snuggle from this cutie pie.

The girls of mine took over my bed one morning wanting to watch a show.

This is to document one of the few times my girls are actually getting along and
not hitting, teasing, or biting each other.
Sweets lets Sassafrass do her hair.

Sassafrass said that Mr. Smarty Pants told her that her looked crazy and that she needed to comb it
so she did and got the comb all twisted up right up to the scalp.
After many tears, losing a handful of hair, and threats of having to cut all her hair off I got the comb out.
 
There was nothing more fun than accompanying Mr. Smarty Pants 2nd grade class to the Children's Museum for their field trip.

1 comment:

Rach said...

Oh my lands...Sassafrass really did a number with that comb. Holy cow. I'm impressed you got it out at all! I would've taken one look at that and given up. : )

Love sweets face in the bed take over shot...priceless.