Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

Here we are in our costumes
 
 
Me as Mrs. Potato Head
The girls as Cats
and Mr. Smarty Pants as a Hogwarts Student (Oliver Wood)
because "Mom, I can't be Harry Potter...I don't have black hair"


At one point Sweets had enough and didn't even want to walk anymore


She just parked herself in the middle of the sidewalk and pouted.
Then  a few houses later she decided that she didn't want to
 wear her costume so she took it off and threw it at me.
 
 
and here is the kids loot.
They were more than excited to get all this candy.
 
 
and here is how poor sick Sassafrass spent her afternoon.
NO FUN!!!
She was running a fever and had to miss school and her class party.
She was devastated but she needed to sleep.
She was feeling better later so I let go Trick or Treating.
I had to especially since she kept saying in between her tears
after I told her she couldn't go to school
"But Halloween is my favorite holiday and I am just gonna miss it all"
 
I'm glad she got to experience some of it.

1 comment:

Rach said...

Your costume turned out SO cute! Good job making it look like the real thing. : )
Sorry sassafrass was sick!
The picture of sweets is so adorable. Clara had a major meltdown, followed by Winston. Good times. : )