I did it again....I ran a 5k
My main goal was to just cross the finish line
but I really just wanted to beat my last time which was 41:30
even though I have been going to gym quite frequently for the past few months I really hadn't
been working on my running but when I signed up for this race (only 3 weeks ago)
I tried really hard to get my butt in gear so I could beat my last time
It payed off because I shaved 4 minutes and 17 seconds off of my time
Yep that's right I came in at 37:13
My Cheering Section
Jared let the kids run through the finish line with me
they thougth they were so cool
what's next?
a 10K?.....maybe
For that I would defiantley have to train long and hard ...but maybe it would be a goal to have




1 comment:
Impressive woman! Way to go!
I think I would have puked at the end...or halfway, whatever.
: )
Congratulations....you did it!
Hopefully your muscles won't give you too much trouble in the next few days....
Post a Comment