Monday, January 2, 2012

one sweet sunday

what a rough day at church for Sweets

this is what happens when you are super tired and cranky and aren't watching where you are going, 
then you trip, & fall into the fabric lined wall in the hall at church.
you give yourself a rug-burn ouchie
no fun!!!

she also showed me that she knows how to throw a royal tantrum..
you know the kind where you throw yourself down to the ground, kick your legs,
and scream needless to say it was not good....luckily no one else was around
to see it although I am sure people heard it

other than dealing with "the beast" aka Sweets it was actually the most less 
stressed Sunday I have had in about 4 years.
you see I was lucky enough to FINALLY get released from my calling
(1st counselor in the Primary) after serving in there for 2 years and before
that I was serving as a secretary in the Relief Society for 2 years.

it was a very happy day for me!!

now my challenge every Sunday will be to keep Sweets from hurting
herself and keeping her entertained until that MAGIC day which will come in
May when she will be able to join the nursery


No comments: