Thursday, January 12, 2012

Growing

Don't ya love how you can do things to toddlers and they don't care.....
they just go about doing what they were doing



Sweets brought in these plastic pants to me and I put them on her 
She didn't care and wore them for almost an hour

Anyways Sweets is growing and growing
She amazes us everyday.
I love this stage....she can't talk yet but understands everything we tell her
You can say "go get your socks & shoes" and she does
or "come on lets go outside" and she she goes and gets her coat

Lately she has develpoed a love for books and can empty a bookshelf in no time.
She (knock on wood) sleeps through the night......FINALLY!!!
She has by far been my worst sleeper but I think we finally have
gotten her in the habit of sleeping through the night.
She also has made the leap from two naps down to just one.

She can show you where her nose, hair, and tummy are.
We are working on eyes and mouth but just not quite there yet.

She has learned to climb, which is not good. 
She will get a stool and use it to get up onto things....that sneaky naughty little girl

All I can say is that we LOVE Sweets and can't get enough of her