We've been working real hard trying to check more things off our Chrsitams Bucket List
Christmas Craft
I found this LINK to make your own Nativity Scene
I thought my kids would LOVE this since they are always coloring and making things out of paper
but they weren't as excited to make this as I thought they would
Making Gingerbread Houses
This project was a complete bust. Note to: self in the future DON'T
get the Wilton Gingerbread House Kits....they SUCK!!!!
As you can see a full and complete house was not made. I am not a gingerbread house expert and this kit was hard to do. First of all you have to make the frosting....that should have been my first clue.
I was so fed up with trying to the house walls to stay together that I gave up and told the kids that it was just not going to work. They started crying so to get them to stop we decided to just decorate the walls.
In the end they were happy with the results and I guess that's all that matters
Going to a Christmas Party
this was the only decent picture I got....I need to be better about taking pictures
Jared's family got together this year for a little Christmas fun.
We ate some lunch and play some games.
Not to brag or anything but I was the QUEEN of Charades.
With all the hustle and bustle it was nice together at least once with all of us in the area
(minus Jess who has sick kids) durng the holiday season.
Even though half of Jared's family live here in Utah it's shame we don't get together
more often because we have fun when we do.
Well there you have it....only a few more things left to do before the years end.
Hope we can get it done.




No comments:
Post a Comment