We started our Christmas festivities by heading on down to our good friends the Fowlers on
Christmas Eve for some games, fun, & to act out The Nativity
I really wished I had brought my camera so I could have documented us in our awesome costumes
It was fun to spend part of the day with good friends
Afterwards we headed home and did some of our own traditions.....
Opening presents that were new ornaments and jammies
The kids headed to bed after setting out cookies & milk and then Santa came.....
and to think that some people don't believe.....geesh!!!
I know Christmas is about celebrating the birth of Jesus (and we talk a lot about that in our home) but there is also something MAGICAL about Santa Claus and all that goes along with him at Christmas time.
I love Santa, his reindeer, Frosty, candy canes, gingerbread men, elves...
well I guess everything that is associated with Christmas.
So at our house we BELIEVE!!!
I love Santa, his reindeer, Frosty, candy canes, gingerbread men, elves...
well I guess everything that is associated with Christmas.
So at our house we BELIEVE!!!
I decided to adapt a new philosophy for the holidays (thanks mom for sharing)
YOU DON'T BELIEVE, YOU DON'T RECEIVE
Here are the kids coming in to see what Santa brought them
after seeing what Santa brought we enjoyed a yummy red & green pancake breakfast
before getting ready and heading out to church.
The kids were a little disappointed that we made then wait until after church to unwrap the
rest of their presents.
But it was all worth the wait.....
Mr. Smarty-Pants
Sassafrass
Sweets
We were curious how Sweets would take presents this year. She LOVED it. She loved it so much that she wanted to help everyone unwrap their presents too.
It was such a nice relaxing day for us
Hope you all had a wonderful as well!!
Hope you all had a wonderful as well!!







No comments:
Post a Comment