Mr. Smarty-Pants has had his 2 middle bottom teeth loose for about 2 months now.
Seriously....no joke.
He even had the new teeth growing in behind the baby teeth....yuck!!!
He looked like some kind of animal that has two rows of teeth.
He would never wiggle them or really let us in his mouth to get some good wiggles in.
Last night I called him over to check on how wiggly they were getting and to my
surprise one was about half out.
I had him grab me a tissue and on the third try I got a really good grip and just popped it out.
He was a little freaked out by the blood but other than that it went OK.
He was really glad to have it out once he woke up this morning and found $1 in the Tooth Fairy Pillow but that hasn't got him anxious to let me pull the other out though.
He even had the new teeth growing in behind the baby teeth....yuck!!!
He looked like some kind of animal that has two rows of teeth.
He would never wiggle them or really let us in his mouth to get some good wiggles in.
Last night I called him over to check on how wiggly they were getting and to my
surprise one was about half out.
I had him grab me a tissue and on the third try I got a really good grip and just popped it out.
He was a little freaked out by the blood but other than that it went OK.
He was really glad to have it out once he woke up this morning and found $1 in the Tooth Fairy Pillow but that hasn't got him anxious to let me pull the other out though.
1 comment:
Had he let you pull the other tooth yet? Or has it come out on its own?
Post a Comment