Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nightmare Express


Today we headed up to ride the "Nightmare Express"
There is this NEIGHBORHOOD close by that does a fun train ride a few days before Halloween.
We invited our good friends/neighbors to join us this year

Not only is it fun and the kids enjoy it so much but it's FREE
a FREE Halloween Train Ride ......what more could you ask for???
 

 It was pretty cold....can you tell by Sassafrasses face?


 The Gang (minus Sweets who was once again stuck in the stroller)
See here she is.......


Isn't she just the cutest?
She LOVED the train ride and i think was the only one who didn't get scared at one point.


and here is Sassafrass and her Best Bestie eating their Trick-or-Treats treats on our way out

2 comments:

Alli said...

How fun!

Happy Harrison said...

I LOVE Sweets hat!! She is so stinkin' cute. I was just thinking that I need to get one of those for Sunshine.