It is a 3 day weekend and yesterday was Jared's birthday.
It should be a good weekend filled with birthday surprises, fun, and family time.
Well that sorta has been happening......
We've had some surprises and lots of family time but NOT doing what you're probably thinking.
Our kids decided that this weekend would be the perfect time to get the flu....wasn't that nice of them?
Over the past 2 nights we have cleaned up about 5 in the bed throw ups and 3 in the bed explosions out of the south region......SERIOUSLY NOT FUN!!!!!
This was Sweets first time actually really experiencing throwing up and it is so sad because she can't tell us when it's going to happen like the other kids can and there's no way of her getting to toilet to catch it all.....I have ended up being her toilet because most of it has ended up all over me.
I really hope this stops and SOON!!!!! We have one more day of the weekend (Labor Day being tomorrow and all) and hopefully we could have some fun.
Our big plans of actually getting to go out kid-less was postponed. Hopefully we can find another time to get to go out on a date. We opted for a home bound date of eating Cafe Rio and watching a movie from Redbox (don't ya just love Redbox?)
So here's to family time......and not so fun birthdays.....there's always next year to make up for the this years crappy birthday right????
oh and by the way does anyone even read this anymore? just wondering??? oh and I'm changing my girls names from Lil' Miss M and Sweet C to Sassafrass and Sweets. Just trying to make things easier, what do ya think???
4 comments:
Good names! I am glad that it didn't change to hellion or something else.
Aww. I hope they all get better soon.. I HATE the flu!! BLAH!!
I read your blog all the time. Love the new names. And seriously hope everyone is feeling better SOON!!!
I'm convinced there is nothing worse than the stomach flu. I'm hoping you don't get it.
And I love your blog!!
Post a Comment