strollers were sat in
Dinosaur Parks were visited
Mr. Smarty Pants and Lil' Miss M were scared to death of these innocent creatures
I can totally relate because I use to be deathly afraid of petting zoos....especially goats and sheep
I can totally relate because I use to be deathly afraid of petting zoos....especially goats and sheep
Hikes were taken
Naps were taken
Pools were swam in.......a lot (there's not a whole lot to do at the top of a mountain)
and Temple Visitor Centers were visited
all in all it was a great a vacation
We can't wait to have another one!!!
We can't wait to have another one!!!
2 comments:
Wait. When were you there? We just spent 5 days in Eden too! It was GORGEOUS! I totally fell in love!
We were there the first week in August....it was so much fun and beautiful....when were you guys there?
Post a Comment