Mr. Smarty Pants has just about finished his first year of Elementary School.
(tomorrow is technically the last day)
His class had a Luau Graduation Party
We played Hula Hula Shark (just like duck duck goose)
Poor Mr. Smarty Pants had to be "IT" 3 times in a row
cause everyone he would SHARK would out run him
We also had Hula Hoop Challenge
I was afraid of not fitting through the Hula Hoop but I did
ooohhh and I can't forget the Gunny Sack Races
(tomorrow is technically the last day)
His class had a Luau Graduation Party
We played Hula Hula Shark (just like duck duck goose)
Poor Mr. Smarty Pants had to be "IT" 3 times in a row
cause everyone he would SHARK would out run him
I was afraid of not fitting through the Hula Hoop but I did
ooohhh and I can't forget the Gunny Sack Races
No comments:
Post a Comment