Saturday, March 26, 2011

Wormy

Who would have thought that making worms out of pay-doh would keep my 3 year old entertain for 90 minutes. We made worms and then she created a whole world with them

Here are some things you might over hear when one is playing wormy

"you have to go to joy school not kindergarten cause you're old enough yet"

"HURRY he's going to eat us"

in one voice "NO you have to have sausage".....in another voice "but I don't like sausage"

"I'm a Superhero and I'm gonna save you"

"No you can't cause your mom's dead. dead. dead"

"Hey Sausage Boy I don't have anything in my backpack"

"Hi there my name is Forky and you have to be my friend...Happily Ever After...THE END"

This girl has an amazing imagination and next time she's buggin' me while I'm trying to get something done I think we just might have to pull out WORMY

1 comment:

Rach said...

She looks so grown up!!