that's what I've been thinking this past week
The nasty cold/flu bug has hit our house. He has stayed longer than we have wanted. He has gotten to us one by one punching us with fevers, chills, runny noses, coughs, and sore throats. We are on our way to winning this fight. Blasted BUG we are DONE with you!!!
During this sickness Little Miss"M" has decided that if she has her bowl constantly by her side it will magically make her all better. The stupid bowl has gone everywhere with her, and when I say everywhere I mean everywhere.....the bathroom, her bed, in the car on our trips to and from "I"'s school, the doctors office, and even Target. If I try to take it away from her she FREAKS out. She calls it her "frow-up" bowl, she has yet to "frow-up" but I guess if it makes her happy and not whinny I'm all for it.
oh and I can't resist putting this cute picture of my cutie up
No comments:
Post a Comment