Baby C had her month checkup today. All is good with her. She sure is growing.
She is up to 12 lbs. 6 oz. and 23.25 inches. She is by far my biggest baby.
"I" at his 2 month check up was 11 lbs. 14 oz. and 23.1 inches
"M" at her 2 month checkup was 10 lbs. 7 oz. and 23.2 inches
We shall see if she continues to chunk up or taper off in the next couple of months.
Baby C also got some of the DREADED shots today. When "I" was a baby I really knew nothing about vaccinations. The doctor would just say "Oh today we gets shots" and I would say "OK" and not question anything and just let them inject my kid with whatever. With "M" I did my research and found out all about vaccinations...what they were, why we need them , which ones were the most important, and which ones maybe we could do without. Now I am not saying that I am against vaccinations because I'm not by any means. I think they are good and we all need them. I just get my kids shots done at slower pace than most everyone else. "M"is almost 3 1/2 and still isn't up to date on hers.....we are working on them and by the time she starts kindergarten she will have all the necessary ones taken care of. I feel very lucky to have such a great pediatrician who lets me do this and doesn't' give me grief about when I vaccinate my children.
So anyways....Baby C is growing and doing great. She is happy and healthy and that's all that matters!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment