We only have 7 1/2 weeks left until we get to meet our new little girl.
November 5th is the day.....unless she decides to
come sooner but I don't think we will be that lucky.
My doctor is letting me have her one week before my due date...
yippppeeeeee!!!!!
Now I just need to keep my self occupied for the next 7 1/2 weeks.
Don't think that will be hard.
November 5th is the day.....unless she decides to
come sooner but I don't think we will be that lucky.
My doctor is letting me have her one week before my due date...
yippppeeeeee!!!!!
Now I just need to keep my self occupied for the next 7 1/2 weeks.
Don't think that will be hard.
2 comments:
I wish i knew mine would be coming one week before her due date :) Maggie's hair is hilarious by the way!
I am so glad that you can have her on the 5th so she will have her own birthday! Ana is a little disappointed that you are not having it on her birthday.
Post a Comment