Thursday, August 5, 2010

New Sleeping Digs

With a new baby on the we decided that the best options for sleeping was to put Ian and Maggie together so we got them some bunk beds and they love it. Ian was afraid at first to sleep on the top bunk but with a little coaxing he decided that it wasn't so bad. They still are getting use to the idea of having someone else in the room. They also tend to be a little naughty when they are suppose to be sleeping. The first night I could hear them walking around so I had Jared go in and check on them. They both were out of bed and crouched down around the night light trying to read books. They got in trouble but Jared and I couldn't keep ourselves from laughing. More times than not it's Maggie who is out of bed causing problems, I have even caught her a few times up on the top bunk with Ian. It has been a few weeks and they are finally starting to be better at bedtime. We only have to go in there 1 or 2 times instead of 5 or 6 times.

No comments: