How far along am I? 23 1/2 Weeks......probably only about 16 more weeks to go. I get to have her about a week early. Having a c-section gives you the opportunity to have your baby at least a week early. I am hoping for November 2nd, 3rd, or 4th. My actual due date is November 12th, just in case anyone was wondering.
How big is the baby? She is approximately about 11 1/2 inches long and about 1 pound.
Sleep? I try to get to bed early...early for me is 10pm. I usually only wake up once to pee and that's not until between 4 and 6am. I try to ignore my bladder because I don't want to get out of bed but the bladder always wins. I still usually need a nap in the afternoon but half the time Ian and Maggie won't let me sleep for more than 20 minutes.
Stretch Marks? Unfortunately YES. Had them with the other 2 so it's no surprise I have them with this one. They aren't bad though...thank goodness.
Weight Gain? No Comment
Best Moments? Finding out that we are having another girl and feeling her move.
Worst Moments? People lately saying "You're pregnant? I never would have guessed" or "You're hardly showing".....SERIOUSLY????? I know I am over weight but come on I am not this huge when I am not pregnant.
Food Cravings? Depends on the day, some days it's ice cream and other days it chips. It seriously changes from day to day. With my other 2 pregnancies I had cravings (Ian it was potatoes, Maggie it was salad from a salad bar).
Movement? YES!!! I love feeling her move, there is no other feeling like it. No one else has gotten to feel her move yet. She will be moving but as soon as a hand is placed on my belly she stops moving...the little stinker.
Name? Nothing official yet. We have names we like but can't decide on just one. As of today my 2 choices are Caroline and Caitlin (this doesn't mean that she will have one of these names. When we decided on Maggie, that name wasn't even on the list names we liked so this baby could be named something totally random that we never have even brought up before).The kids have an opinion too but I keep telling them that it's not up to them what her name is. My niece Anabelle wants us to name her Pickles. Don't worry Pickles is not on our list although I told Anabelle that she could call her Pickles if she wants.
What I miss? Being able to wear regular clothes. I am already tired of wearing the same thing day in, day out. I have a larger wardrobe of non-maternity clothes.
Belly Button? It's still an innie. I don't expect it to pop out or disappear since it hasn't happened with the other 2 pregnancies. My belly button just gets BIG.
What am I looking forward to? Seeing our little girl and what she will look like. Will she look like Ian? Will she look like Maggie? or will she look completely different? I am just so curiuos.
Well there you have it. Sorry there is no picture to go along with this post. I had Jared take some of me and my belly but I looked horrible so when I am actually looking decent I will have to take a picture and post it.
1 comment:
I think you definietly look pregnant! What are people thinking?
Post a Comment