Maggie gets into everything.
I think she is making up for Ian because he has NEVER
and still doesn't just HELP himself to anything.
Maggie on the other hand....that's a different story
I find food wrappers everywhere (at least hide the evidence girl!!!)
She will use chairs to get to anything she wants
She will open the front and back doors and just go out to play
(we did get a different lock for the front door to try to keep her in....so far it's working but the backyard is a different story, she hasn't learned to open the gates yet....the key word being YET!!!)
The other night I made the mistake of leaving cookies out
in the open...I went upstairs for about 20 minutes and came downstairs
to find Maggie looking like this.......
and still doesn't just HELP himself to anything.
Maggie on the other hand....that's a different story
I find food wrappers everywhere (at least hide the evidence girl!!!)
She will use chairs to get to anything she wants
She will open the front and back doors and just go out to play
(we did get a different lock for the front door to try to keep her in....so far it's working but the backyard is a different story, she hasn't learned to open the gates yet....the key word being YET!!!)
The other night I made the mistake of leaving cookies out
in the open...I went upstairs for about 20 minutes and came downstairs
to find Maggie looking like this.......
Seriously what are we going to do with this girl????
4 comments:
Oooh, oooh, oooh - I know what to do:
Leave out some cookies or something that she will eat, only put some tobasco sauce or something all over them so that they taste horrible. A few times eating something like that and she might not want to anymore!! :)
now that's just mean!!!
but it might fix the problem
i am seriously laughing so hard right now... im so glad that i decided to look at your blog right now1 LOL!
I keep asking myself that same question about Abby. If you figure it out let me know! :)
Post a Comment